Last updated: (May 2022)
By “Green Leaf Group” we mean the following companies and any of their associated brands:
Cannabis Clinic Limited
Florx Health Limited
Any information and personal data gathered is to assist in your treatment, for quality assurance activities and to fulfil legislative requirements. Your rights provided in the Health Information Privacy Code 1994 and the Privacy Act 1993 will be respected, including your right to access and, if necessary, correct any information held about you.
In this policy we refer to Green Leaf Group as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Group”. By using our websites, mobile site, apps, clinics or services, participating in our database, promotions, or membership programmes, or interacting with our team in any way, you acknowledge that your personal information will be treated as described in this policy.
1) Information Collection And Use
While using our companies in any way, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email and age (“Personal Information”).
We may collect personal information from a variety of sources. This includes:
- Personal information you give us directly;
- Personal information we collect automatically; and
- Personal information we collect from other sources.
Additionally, if you opt-in via our Facebook Lead Form, Homepage Eligibility Quiz or Brochure download, your details will be saved into our database and you will be subscribing to receive our communications. To opt-out, simply click ‘unsubscribe’ in the emails or SMS you may receive.
2) Log Data/Cookies
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Sites (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We use this data:
- To recognise your computer or device and greet you each time you visit our websites (including the Platform), without bothering you with a request to register or log-in;
- To keep track of products or services you view, so that we can send you, directly or through third parties, news about those products or services or other similar or related products or services from across Green Leaf Group that we think you may be interested in;
- To measure traffic patterns, to determine which areas of our websites have been visited, and to measure transaction patterns in the aggregate;
- To research our users’ habits so that we can improve our products and services;
- To operate our websites efficiently with a high level of functionality;
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives;
- To learn about your preferences so that we can present you with web content and advertising that is relevant to you;
- To measure the number of advertising referrals we have received to our websites from other websites;
- To produce data on web traffic and customer web activity through our website or apps.
While we use Log Data/Cookies to improve our customers’ on-line experience, if you do not wish to allow cookies then you can choose to disable cookies (for all sites) from within your browser settings, however, your experience may be affected.
We use personal information to provide you with clinical services as well as provide you with information or advice about our existing and new products or those of other Green Leaf Group businesses. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with text messages, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we feel is relevant to you. You may opt out of this at any point by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “STOP” option in the email/text message.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access or modification. If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
6) Contact Us